Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today was harder....

Breakfast was great - followed the L4L plan to a T. Mid morning snack was supposed to be an apple and yougurt. Unfortunately I had meetings all morning through lunch time. No snack. The worst part was that our dept hosted a Christmas lunch with everything we could imagine. My plate consisted of Ham, Turkey and cheesy potatoes. Not all bad considering some of the other options I had available - and I didn't go overboard on portions.

Anyway, it's now 440pm and because of a late lunch (2pm) I have not been hungry for my afternoon snack of cottage cheese. Damnit. Not only that, but one of my bosses gave me a bag of candy. One sugar cookie in the belly along with a small piece of Dove dark chocolate. I'm done. Takin this bag home to the wife!

Tonight is gym at 7, dinner at 830 and snack at 9-930.

No comments:

Post a Comment